Saturday 12 July 2014

HOW TO GET FIT DURING NAP TIME | GET YOUR YOGA ON!

Hey ladies! 

Not sure if any of you tried the yoga routine yesterday? i posted it on instagram (will link to mine at some point). I have found the planking SO much harder than expected but i think the yoga balanced that out as it should be practiced gently.  


I think i mentioned Himalayan salt on Instagram but it's worth a mention on here. I changed from normal table salt to pink Himalayan ages ago & it is amazing! The health benefits are great too so if you see it in the supermarket you will thank me! 

As far as eating goes i haven't managed to cook anything recipe worthy yet but I'll get stuck in next week. I'm trying to stick to healthy meals & cutting down on snacks. 

I've taken my measurements & my weight but i don't think we need to share those ;) I'll be checking them monthly so I'll probably share any changes?! 

Anyway, i hope you're finding it all okay so far. It's early days & I'm no expert so please stick with me & if there are things i can improve let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment