Thursday 10 July 2014

HOW TO GET FIT DURING NAP TIME | PLANKING

Hello ladies! 

I shared a post on Instagram earlier about wanting to improve my eating habits & finally start doing some exercise! I'm a total beginner when it comes to working out, other than a bit of yoga, which I'm still unbelievably shocking at. I thought it might be nice to get some other mamma's involved as we are all in the same, zero time to ourselves, boat. I figure this will be great motivation for us & any diet improvements will be beneficial to the kiddos too. No cheat days, you eat what you like when you like. It's about us trying to make better choices rather than strict dieting. 

I thought this would be a good place to share ideas & keep a record of our progress yada yada.

I'm still reading up on some beginners exercise routines but something I've seen knocking around on Instagram for a while is this planking thing. It's all about increasing our core strength. Will it give me a six pack? Probs not. I'm going to start this challenge tonight so feel free to join in if you like. 

I've got some ideas for shaking up breakfast that I'll post tomorrow (once I've taken fancy pants pictures). & then i think we have to talk water.. Until then, enjoy the planking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment